No products in the cart.
We are 21 local contemporary artists dedicated to creating an inspiring venue where we exhibit and sell our artwork as well as engage with the community in meaningful ways around art and culture.
With rotating solo and group exhibitions mounted every three weeks in our Main Gallery, there is always something new and exciting to discover. Our styles range from vivid abstraction to expressive representation, west coast landscape painting to sculpture, drawing, printmaking, and more.
The Small Works Gallery is brimming with smaller paintings and sculptures along with prints and art cards at very affordable prices. A special “Gage” bonus: there is always an artist present to chat with you about art, the weather, or life if you are so inclined.
The Gage Gallery adheres to health and safety guidelines as outlined by the government and health industry experts. We ask that you please follow these protocols:
1. Wait at the door until invited into the Gallery by a sitting member
2. Wear a mask (available at the door if you are without one)
3. Use hand sanitizer provided at the entrance
4. Observe physical distancing
5. Request assistance to see cards
6. We accept debit, credit and cash, though we regret we cannot offer change at this time